Sunday, October 28, 2007

Just Harry

I decided to stop boycotting Blogger today. I mean, who does it really hurt? Blogger? Or my devoted readership (thanks mom!)? Instead, I thought to myself, "I will write posts that are so incredibly descriptive that there will be no need for photos." Luckily, in a flash of genius a few minutes ago, I rediscovered Blogger's secret code for posting photos. (Actually I logged on and, surprise, the old application for photos was back.) Hmm, suspicious that the folks at Blogger were playing a cruel trick and that I would not be able to post any more photos, ever, I realized I had to choose which 5 photos to post of among over 300 taken in the last few weeks. As you see, I decided to share with you the, no doubt, much anticipated pictures of Harry. That's right, below you'll see Harry at my apartment (a little camera shy), Harry at a youth hostel in Goteborg, Sweden, Harry on the train to Stockholm, clearly excited to see the big city, and my personal favorite, Harry on the ferry. (If you're any close relation to me you probably just thought, "Harry on a ferry. Hehee, that rhymes." Now you're laughing again. It's okay. We're Norweigan).





1 comment:

paula said...

Yes, we are smiling and laughing! Thank you! Just one thing, what happened to the fifth picture?